iConsult Immigration intend to deliver a fast, efficient and competitively priced service at all times. We charge a flat fee when we accept any application as set out in the table below. A FREE quotation of all costs relevant to your application will be confirmed in writing. In the case of high volumes of work we are able to offer a substantial discount, please contact us for a FREE quotation. Please also contact us NOW for a FREE quotation for assistance with applications not priced on this list.
01/01/17 to 31/12/17
|Tier 1 Application (General, Graduate, Entrepreneur etc)||2500|
|Tier 2 Application (General)||650|
|Entry Clearance Application||650|
|European Law Application||500-1500|
|Further Leave to Remain/Outside the Immigration Rules||850-1500|
|Sponsors Licence Application Assistance||1500|
|Indefinite Leave to Remain Application*||550-2500*|
|CHARGE RATE DESCRIPTION||£GBP|
|Initial Consultation Assessment online||Free|
|Initial Consultation in person with an advisor (this fee is put towards any further works carried out on your behalf)||50|
*£150 extra per dependent for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications.
1. Home Office handling charges for Tier 1 (currently £1020-1500), Sponsors Licence Applications (currently £500 for small sponsors, £1500 for large sponsors), Leave to Remain (currently £561) and Indefinite Leave to Remain (currently £991) are non refundable.
2. Our fees are plus home office handling charges and any advertising expenses we are instructed to perform.
3. The above is an indication of our fees range. Fees are ranged subject to the exact type of application and the complexities.
What we don’t do
- We don’t charge by the hour unless requested.
- We don’t charge for preliminary online assessments to clients and individuals. ***
Note** Flat Fees – Under normal conditions we offer clients a flat fee arrangement. This arrangement will be honoured even should the application take longer to deal with than normal.
*** Free Preliminary Assessment – For Non-EU professionals, employers, recruitment agencies, businessmen and investors we will normally give a free online assessment.